For blogs with less than 300 Followers

For blogs with less than 300 Followers
Thanks to Hestia's Larder for this delightful award.
(For Blogs with less than 300 Followers)

Monday 10 October 2011

Sweetness and Light


All is well.

All is love.


It just cost me my self respect and any semblance to a backbone.

I couldn't stand the frigid atmosphere any longer.  The hurt looks, the silent grimaces of pain, the appearance of a kicked puppy.

I surrendered.

Kamerad, nicht schießen

I apologised profusely.

I apologised for having a little nap because I felt tired.

I apologised for not finishing off all of the weeding in a 3 hour blitzkrieg when a gentle 1 week application would have been more restful.

I apologised for having ideas above my station (eg any at all)

I apologised for speaking strongly and using analogies, which, whilst accurate, were detrimental to my beloved's well being, moral stature and ego.

I apologised for being an individual with my own personal ideas, agendas and consciousness.

I apologised for being a man.
I will have my revenge.  Sometime.  When you least expect it.  Dear.

2 comments:

  1. This comment springs to mind

    "Richard [ofRBB] is right.

    Get a pair.

    Bollocks or trousers, your choice.
    (My Beloved told me to write this)"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wine Guy: Touché.

    "The greatest form of flattery is plagarism."

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter