For blogs with less than 300 Followers

For blogs with less than 300 Followers
Thanks to Hestia's Larder for this delightful award.
(For Blogs with less than 300 Followers)

Tuesday 13 September 2011

I hate dancing


My Beloved has tried to get me into a dancing class many times.

I did succumb for over a year,but eventually I couldn't stand it any more and quit.

My Beloved was "mucho pissed" and didn't talk to me for many, many weeks.


Maybe I was a wee bit hasty?



Maybe I should go back?

2 comments:

  1. How do you get jobs filming stuff like that? Obviously by being some bloody Latino moustache-twirling tight-trousered ex-waiter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looby: Or a dungaree'd, Doc Marten wearing famale of the male gender. Lucky bastards.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter