For blogs with less than 300 Followers

For blogs with less than 300 Followers
Thanks to Hestia's Larder for this delightful award.
(For Blogs with less than 300 Followers)

Thursday 7 April 2011

Mufti Day 2

An example of Insanity.  Both the man and the idea, but mostly the idea.
If you don't believe me, ask the alien living in your head.

Two Mufti days back to back.
Are they insane?

Don't they know that any change in their routine drives our boys to acts of stupidity and folly?
And the girls, Dear ( hypothetical deity and/or any other manifestation of primitive man's desperate instinct to seek meaning in a large and uncaring universe otherwise known to his/her followers as God) the girls.

Our Golden Girls
(Ha.  I bet Nicola, Fflur et al thought I would take this as an opportunity to put up more pictures of pretty young thing in bikinis.  Ha)

Many of them are vying to win the Tart of the Week competition.

I've never seen so many acres of unclothed, taught (teaching pun here)and pulsating flesh, accompanied by low-cut T shirts and brightly coloured bras.
Then we see the ultra-low cut shorts, exposing long, finely shaped and bronzed thighs.

AND WE CAN'T LOOK.

Can't look. .Don't see.
I may, on occasion, have put up an image of ladies, wearing less than was sensible, onto some of my posts (37.23%), but I don't stare or otherwise ogle our kids, no matter how pretty or pert they are. That would just be wrong. I'm their teacher, and they trust me, and I would never, ever betray that trust.

So we have to put up with the random behaviour and the outrageous clothes for another day.

They say it will build school spirit, and many of our younger teachers (well done Debs) have put a lot of thought and effort into their activities. Well done young uns.  Keep it up.

Today everyone is supposed to come in dressed as someone or some thing beginning with C.


It was suggested that I come in as a cowboy, as I already have a Sheriff's Badge (don't ask; a very long and degrading story), but I don't think so.

I've decided to come as a :


CRABBIT OLD BASTARD


It suits me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter