For blogs with less than 300 Followers

For blogs with less than 300 Followers
Thanks to Hestia's Larder for this delightful award.
(For Blogs with less than 300 Followers)

Monday 6 December 2010

Very Early so Very Late

LATE
I had to get up at 5am to get my son back intoWellington.. My beloved had gone all soft-hearted when she heard that his room in his shared flat had little in the way of ventilation, so she donated our free-standing fan to him to see if it would help.  Commuting into Wellington on the train and holding a 1.5 metre fan wouldn't be easy, so it was decided (I was informed later)I would give him a lift in my car very early this morning.

SLEEPY
So I'm actually writing this post from school, using my superior powers as a technosuper-geek to allow me to post over the school system.

Feels strange composing this with students and other teachers about.  They all think I'm doing something important with the new timetable.  I've got them well trained. The only problem is being unable to search for any pictures of scantily clad young ladies to go into this post.  Seeing such images would really reinforce my reputation as a perve.
Sleazy

Well, what do you know, I still managed it.

3 comments:

  1. Nice ass, as we used to say in Jerusalem when complimenting someone on their choice of donkey.
    Nay, but seriously folks, who's been to church lately?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I seemed to have lost it there for a minute.
    Back on track now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last time I was in a Church the minister was using the newly published Guttenberg bible.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter