For blogs with less than 300 Followers

For blogs with less than 300 Followers
Thanks to Hestia's Larder for this delightful award.
(For Blogs with less than 300 Followers)

Monday 15 November 2010

Peaceful Intermission

I cannot spend much time on today's post, as I've got a huge pile of work to do.

So just to keep my record of a post per day, and because I think this montage of time delay photographs is well worth viewing, I've embedded it below.  There is a music track, but it really doesn't add to the images.

I came across this video on Mad Mike's America, quite an eclectic, well designed web magazine.

Enjoy.


Timelapse Montage from Mike Flores on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. I've done filler posts in the past too, just so that I don't let my readers down.
    There must be a lot of relief today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a lot of phallic looking objects in that montage - makes a nice change from ladies with barely anything on

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter