For blogs with less than 300 Followers

For blogs with less than 300 Followers
Thanks to Hestia's Larder for this delightful award.
(For Blogs with less than 300 Followers)

Thursday 4 November 2010

Men and Naked Ladies

Fflur commented on my last blog that I seemed to have an uncanny ability to find reasons to place pictures of scantily-clad women in most of my posts.

A quick review of the last 50 posts gives a rate of about 30% of such pictures present.  Damn, I thought it'd be much higher.

I have a confession to make.

I like looking at pictures of scantily-clad pretty women.  Just about every guy I know likes looking at pictures of scantily-clad pretty women (I'm not sure about Ben, but I'm pretty sure he does as well).

I don't go looking for such images, but when I'm searching on the web for an illustrative image, my eye is always drawn towards such an image, and let's face it, there are an awful lot of such images on the web.

Why guys like looking at such pictures is beyond my ken.  We could argue about "hard-wired biological imperatives" or "evolutionary development of visual cues" or "Big Tits equal good child rearing capacity".
I just don't know, but I know what I like.

Women are so lucky.  Your bodies are (at least in the ideal) smooth, soft and curvy.  Blokes aren't.

Even at an early age I can vaguely remember a mail-order catalogue lying on a table in our home, and feelings of "niceness" when I was looking at pictures of ladies in bras and corsets.  Don't forget that this was the 1950s, so the ladies in these catalogues were a bit more robust than the waif-like stick figures seen in contemporary catalogues. 

The corsets were also much more substantial.  They looked as if they had been designed by the guy who built "The Hindenburg" and built by John Browns (Shipbuilders of Clydeside in Glasgow).

So I'm sorry, but if I find an image which might add information or character or beauty to a post, I'll chose the one with the pretty girl.

Don't be offended ladies, guys just can't help it.
W'e're crude.
Very crude.

2 comments:

  1. What would the world be without women?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "What would the world be without women?"

    Dirtier, boring and vulgar.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter