For blogs with less than 300 Followers

For blogs with less than 300 Followers
Thanks to Hestia's Larder for this delightful award.
(For Blogs with less than 300 Followers)

Friday 15 October 2010

Very Late

Running very late as I was trying to set up a serious support site for the Canterbury earthquake victims.  Our BOT chair wanted a web area to allow our pupils and families express their feelings for the schools down south.
I'd finished it, and it was up and running when I realised that my profile was attached.

A site as this with the signature Twisted Scottish Bastard did not seem entirely appropriate, so It temporarily became Kiwi Teacher as I worked my way through the changes.

All done now.

Everything should be back to "normal"

1 comment:

  1. Good news Kiwi Teacher (not the arena, the Scotsman). Hang on, will I now have to call you TSB (aka Kiwi Teacher)?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter