For blogs with less than 300 Followers

For blogs with less than 300 Followers
Thanks to Hestia's Larder for this delightful award.
(For Blogs with less than 300 Followers)

Monday 31 May 2010

Mondays are sometimes good

We have a two week time table in Nuovo Lazlo High.
This is good and this is bad.
It's good because you tend to have days when you get "good"classes
It's bad, because you tend to get clumping of the "bad" classes.

Today was good
Two classes only, both seniors, both nice (in the main) kids
Minus the time helping other staff fixing/setting up reports.
minus the time writing comments for the reports due by the end of the week.
(NOTO BUENO rich, 4 days left! HAHAHAHAHA)

minus the time setting work for two separate classes on relief
minus the time writing KAMAR comments on some naughty kids
minus time at an Inquiry Group
I think it's permanently minus time.
Perhasps that's why it feels that my pay is going negative as well.
Everything is negative except my exceptionally positive attitude to life and kids, and my increaing waistline.
(I blame English contamination of my Whisky)

1 comment:

  1. For some reason my year 10s come in clumps of periods. I don't like the two week timetable at all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter